Here we have for purchase or layaway a like new, slightly used, .50ct D'Block Tanzanite 14kt Yellow Gold Pendant Necklace. This one of a kind intense bluish violet trillion deep cut natural Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more daker and opaque due to many visible inclusions. It measures 5.00mm long by 5.00mm wide by 2.21mm deep and weighs .50 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very well made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 3-prong set solitaire, artistically designed, pendant setting that is clearly marked 14K on back of the pendant loop, and is hung on a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 16” cable chain necklace that is also clearly hallmarked 14K on the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure. The pendant and necklace weigh a combined total of 3.4 grams were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. You won’t see another stunning statement necklace like this! Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. This extreme exploding deep violet blue color of Tanzanite is only found mined in the D'Block deposit found at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro. This small deposit extracted the most valuable and rare Tanzanites in the world. The radiating saturation of color makes the stone really pop and you are sure to be the highlight of the room wearing this necklace! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!