Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Tanzanite 2tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Gemstone Stud Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning solitaire stud earrings feature intense vibrant violet-purple-blue, oval brilliant cut, natural Tanzanites (2 total, 1 per earring), which have outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each exceptional Tanzanite measures 7.01mm long by 5.10mm wide by 3.23mm deep, and weighs 1 carat each, for a combined total of 2 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a classic basket style, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire stud settings and are clearly hallmarked 14K on the posts of the earrings as well as on the butterfly push back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 1.1 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, and are in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Tanzanites were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The quality and design of these earrings is breathtaking—and the color is sure to gather much attention when worn! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!