Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored Tahitian Black Pearl 6.50mm 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Stud Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning earrings feature 6.50mm round black Tahitian Pearls with brilliant luster and rich color. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality Tahitian Pearls are set in a very detailed solid 14kt Yellow Gold stud push back earring settings and are clearly marked 14K on the posts. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 1.0 grams. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, these earrings are in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The Tahitian pearl (or black pearl) is an organic gem formed from the black lip oyster. These pearls derive their name from the fact that they are primarily cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, around Tahiti. Pearl symbolizes wisdom gained through experience. It will help you learn the lessons with every life experience, and it will make you wiser and stronger for it. Pearl is also known for its powerful calming effects and its ability to balance your aura. The designer inspired setting and color of these pearls makes these earrings a real treasure!! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!