Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Sapphire & Diamond 1.09tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Gemstone Drop Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning gemstone stud-style earrings feature intense vibrant royal-blue, trillion faceted cut, natural untreated Sapphires (2 total, 1 per earring), which have outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each exceptional Sapphire measures 5.00mm long by 5.00mm wide by 2.55mm deep, and weighs .50 carats each, for a combined total of 1 carat. Additional 1.50mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (6 total, 3 per earring) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .09 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, vintage style, drop stud, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 3-prong set settings and are clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the earrings and on the sturdy butterfly push-backs closure. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 5.2 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, and are in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Blue Sapphire is one of the most classic precious gemstones ever. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. The quality and design of these earrings is breathtaking—and the color is sure to gather much attention when worn! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!