Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ruby & Diamond 1.20tcw 18kt White Gold Fine Pave Pear Gemstone Women's Estate Ring. This very rare, valuable, stunning intense raspberry- red, pear faceted cut, natural untreated Ruby has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The gemstone measures 6.50mm long by 5.00mm wide by 3.50mm deep and weighs 1.05 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this exceptional gemstone are pave set, 1.50mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (10 total) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .15 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in very well-made, classically designed, solid 18kt White Gold, 3-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 750 and the designer serial number on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Rubies can command the highest per-carat price of any colored stone especially this most prized blood red color. This makes ruby one of the most important and valuable gems in the colored stone market. Ruby is the birthstone for July and the gem for the 15th and 40th anniversaries. The red color is caused mainly by the presence of the element chromium. Its name comes from ruber, Latin for red. This ring really sparkles and looks amazing on the hand! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly special Gemstone Engagement Ring!
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first no terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!