Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ruby .25ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Flower Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense blood red, round cut, untreated natural Ruby has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. This exceptional Ruby gemstone measures 3.62mm round by 2.58mm deep and weighs .25 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very well-made and finely detailed, flower petal designed solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Rubies can command the highest per-carat price of any colored stone especially this most prized blood red color. This makes ruby one of the most important and valuable gems in the colored stone market. Ruby is the birthstone for July and the gem for the 15th and 40th anniversaries. The red color is caused mainly by the presence of the element chromium. Its name comes from ruber, Latin for red. You will love the glow the Ruby gives off and makes a huge focal point! This ring is truly a very rare high end eye catching piece! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!