Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Pink Tourmaline & Diamond 1.05tcw 14kt Yellow White Gold Two-Tone Statement Engagement Women's Estate Ring. This intense berry-pink colored, round faceted cut, natural untreated Pink Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. There is so much detail and sparkle, this ring is a true piece of art. The natural Pink Tourmaline measures 6.00mm round by 3.54mm deep and weighs .85 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this show-stopping gemstone are pave and peek-a-boo set, 1.00-2.00mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (16 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .20 carats. These amazing one of a kind gemstones are set in a very finely two-tone detailed, cathedral raised design, solid 14kt Yellow & White Gold solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The show-stopping ring weighs 5.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Pink Tourmaline is an extraordinary crystal for cleansing the emotional body of destructive feelings and old wounds accumulated over time. It releases guilt, worry, depression and anxieties, and guides those emotions into self-love. This ring is very well made and shows absolutely no signs of wear. The stunning array of diamonds makes this a beautiful jewelry piece and is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly unique Gemstone Engagement Ring! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!