Here we have for purchase or layaway a like new, expertly restored, Paraiba Tourmaline 1.05ct 18kt Yellow & White Gold Solitaire Engagement Estate Ring. This stunning intense bi-color-green, oval faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions, and lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. These mesmerizing natural internal particles gives this rare and unique gemstone truly spectacular glow. The stunning Paraiba Tourmaline measures 7.00mm long by 5.50mm wide by 3.69mm deep and weighs 1.05 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a two-toned designed, solid 18kt Yellow Gold with a White Gold head, 5-prong set solitaire setting that is clearly hallmarked 18K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.9 grams, and is an easily re-sizable size 5. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. These rare gemstones are among the world’s most collectible in the industry and the color of this particular stone cannot be beat. When the light hits this show stopping gemstone, rainbow traces appear giving the Tourmaline a truly captivating look. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. You won’t find a better Paraiba with such stunning clarity and color! You are sure to gather many compliments and attention when wearing this showstopper collector’s piece! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly special and unique Gemstone Engagement Ring! Comes shipped in a brand new exquisite natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!