Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Paraiba Tourmaline 1.27ct 10kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Pear Gemstone Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, neon-pool-water-blue-green, pear faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible inclusions and lots of traces of copper and manganese. These internal natural particles of copper and manganese within the gemstone are what give the Paraiba Tourmaline the rainbow and color-change effects that are so sought after. This stunning gemstone measures 10.00mm long by 6.50mm wide by 3.45mm deep and weighs 1.27 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a well-made, vintage designed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, 3-prong-set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 8 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The quality and design of this ring is breathtaking. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! The glowing green of this tourmaline is very vibrant and is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Perfect for everyday wear, or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!