Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Padparadscha Sapphire & Diamond 1.16tcw 14kt White Gold Pave Engagement Women’s Estate Ring. This mesmerizing peach-pink, cushion faceted cut, natural Untreated Padparadscha Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 5.50mm long by 5.50mm wide by 2.95mm deep and weighs 1 carat. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the magnificent center stone are pave and halo set, 1.25mm round cut, Diamond accents (16 total) which are VS2-SI1 clarity, H color, and weigh a total of .16 carats. These rare amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, pave detailed, square designed, solid 14kt White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Padparadscha is also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond. Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is the 5th or 45th anniversary gemstone. This rare and coveted sapphire is the symbol of peace and enlightenment. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. The ring looks stunning on the hand and makes a huge statement. No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly unique Gemstone Engagement ring. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!