Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Lapis Lazuli 14kt Rose Gold Solitaire Fine Gemstone Women's Estate Ring. This stunning deep royal blue, cabochon oval cut, natural Lapis Lazuli has outstanding luster and rich color with lots of natural veining and minerals throughout. It measures 9.35mm long by 7.12mm wide by 3.53mm deep. The color has outstanding glow and highly collectible on the gemstone market. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a vintage designed, very well-made, solid 14kt Rose Gold, 4-prong set solitaire setting that is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after gemstones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. In ancient times Lapis Lazuli was most highly regarded because of its beautiful color and the valuable ultramarine dye derived from it. It is rock formed by multiple minerals, mostly Lazurite, Sodalite, Calcite and Pyrite, and is a rich medium to royal blue with gold flecks (pyrites). Lapis Lazuli was among the most highly prized tribute paid to Egypt, obtained from the oldest mines in the world, worked from around 4000 B.C. and still in use today. Lower-grade Lapis is lighter blue, so you can tell that this Lapis Lazuli stones bold darker blue color makes it a one of a kind showstopper piece! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!