Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Engagement 1.39tcw GIA Certified Green Sapphire & Diamond 14kt White Gold Ring. This stunning intense grayish-yellowish-green cushion brilliant cut natural GIA Certified Green Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more dark and opaque due to many visible inclusions. This mesmerizing gemstones measures 5.67mm long by 5.39mm wide by 3.59mm deep and weighs .97 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The pave set, 1.50mm round cut natural Diamond accents (28 total) are I color with VS2 clarity, and weigh a combined total of .42 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, designer inspired, tulip designed, solid 14kt White Gold 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.1 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. This very valuable certified Sapphire is a once in a lifetime find. Natural sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. The quality and design of this ring is breathtaking and the fire and sparkle that the Sapphire gives off is sure to wow. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! GIA certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!