Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .64tcw 14kt White Gold Statement Women's Engagement Estate Ring. This very rare, stunning princess brilliant cut, natural untreated Diamond has outstanding VS2 clarity with no visible inclusions noticeable to the naked eye. This sparkling Diamond is H color, measures 4.25mm long by 4.25mm wide by 3.19mm deep and weighs .44 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to shows that may not be visible to the naked eye. Additional side-set, 3.50x1.75mm baguette cut, natural Diamond accents (2 total) are also H color with VS2 clarity and weigh a combined total of .20 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well-made, cathedral designed, solid 14kt White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K and the designer serial number GSL 760834 on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 8. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely are a symbol of love. The sparkle and fire that this certified diamond gives off is sure to captivate and wow! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a timeless Engagement Ring. Comes shipped in a brand new exquisite natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!