Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Color Change Garnet 1.66ct 10kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Gemstone Women's Estate Ring. This very rare, untreated, light granny smith green, oval brilliant cut natural untreated Color Change Garnet has outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible natural inclusions. There is so much brilliance and glow in the mystical rare gemstone that you will not be disappointed. It measures 8.24mm long by 6.46mm wide by 3.63mm deep and weighs 1.66 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a classically designed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire setting that is clearly hallmarked 10K on the inside of the band. The dazzling ring weighs 2.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today! Color Change Garnet is one of the most rare, interesting and unique of all gemstones. Any gem that changes color is a rare find and coveted by collectors. Garnets exhibit the widest variety of color changes in the gem world, with almost every hue exhibited. It is commonly said that garnets come in every color of the rainbow except blue. This is still true in natural light, but there are recent discoveries of color-change garnets that turn blue in artificial light. These highly collectible rare gemstones are sky rocketing in price. The amazing color and minimalist design makes this a perfect statement piece with tons of sparkle and shine. You won’t find a better quality Color Change Garnet ring anywhere! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!