Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, D'Block Tanzanite & Diamond .80tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Pendant Women's Estate Necklace. This exquisite intense periwinkle violet-blue, emerald brilliant cut, natural Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The D'Block Tanzanite measures 7.60mm long by 3.71mm wide by 2.00mm deep and weighs .75 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the rare and valuable gemstone are 1.50mm round cut natural Diamond accents (3 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .05 carats. These high quality gemstones are set in a very finely detailed, artistically designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents pendant setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant, and hung on an 18” solid 14kt Yellow Gold box chain necklace that is also clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure. The necklace and pendant weigh a combined total of 6.3 grams. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this pendant necklace is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The radiating saturation of color makes the stone really pop and you are sure to be the highlight of the room wearing this necklace! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!