Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Padparadscha Sapphire .79ct 14kt Yellow Gold Irish Claddagh Heart Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, untreated intense pink, heart cut natural untreated Ceylon Pink Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. This exceptional gemstone measures 5.52mm long by 5.51mm wide by 2.51mm deep and weighs .79 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very detailed and well made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold Irish Claddagh solitaire 3-prong set setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.9 grams, is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty). The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. Padparadscha Sapphires are also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond, so you can be sure that this beauty will last for years to come. Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is the 5th or 45th anniversary gemstone. This rare and coveted sapphire is the symbol of peace and enlightenment. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. The design of this ring is breathtaking and perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!