Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Black Tahitian Pearl 10mm 18kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Statement Women's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features a single silver-gray, 10.12mm natural Black Tahitian pearl. This unique and rare Tahitian Pearl has excellent color and cut, with only slight visible flaws from natural creation! Pictures are magnified at 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This show-stopping gemstone is set in a very finely detailed, poured gold nugget, solid 18kt Yellow Gold, 10-prong set solitaire statement ring setting that is clearly marked 18K on the inside of the band. The exceptional ring weighs 10.2 grams and is an easily re-sizeable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. The Tahitian pearl is an organic gem formed from the black lip oyster. These pearls derive their name from the fact that they are primarily cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, around Tahiti. Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance one's karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. The pearl is also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer. Creating pearls is a fascinating process that requires much time and dedication. The amount of light the pearls reflect is truly breathtaking with a deep mirror like reflection and inner light luminous luster. The beautiful gray color of this natural Tahitian pearl, combined with the shimmering fire of the Diamond is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!