Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Shimmering Sparkle 1.10tcw D'Block & Diamond 10kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense bluish violet marquise cut natural D'Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. It measures 7.00mm long by 3.50mm wide by 1.73mm deep and weighs .50 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The halo set round cut 2.50mm natural diamond accents (10 total) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .60 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in an exquisite solid 10kt Yellow Gold 2-prong set solitaire setting with diamond halo accents and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.1 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. This is truly a showstopper piece and you will be the highlight of the room wearing this! Tanzanites were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The large size of these diamond produces so much sparkle that you will catch yourself staring at this ring for hours! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!