Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Enchanting 1.75tcw Ceylon Blue Sapphire & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This very valuable, intense cornflower blue, round cut natural untreated Ceylon Blue Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions unlike most natural gemstones which typically show many natural inclusions. It measures 5.63mm round by 2.76mm deep and weighs 1 carat. The fiery natural round and baguette cut diamond accents (16 total) weigh .75 carats and are VS2-SI1 Clarity with H color. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a solid 14kt Yellow Gold detailed vintage 4-prong set cluster setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the ring. The ring weighs 3.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Ceylon Sapphire is famous for its brilliance and fire, some of the finest cornflower blue sapphires come from Sri Lanka. Blue Sapphire is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays return shipping. Any rings customized, resized or altered are non returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message prior to purchasing for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!