Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ethiopian Opal 3tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Gemstone Cluster Art Deco Women's Estate Ring. These mesmerizing intense cream with blue and green color play, oval cabochon cut, natural Ethiopian Opals (6 total) have outstanding fire with absolutely no flaws or imperfections. These extremely rare natural and collectible gemstones are very valuable. Each exceptional gemstone measures 6mm long by 3.50mm wide by 2mm deep each and together they weigh a combined total of 3 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, vintage antique Art Deco, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set gemstone cluster setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 6.6 grams and is a easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Ethiopian Opals has often been cited as accounting for a high percentage of the world's supply of precious opal. Formed over 100 million years ago, the Opal captures the essence of natural beauty. This ring is a breathtaking statement piece and looks stunning on the hand. This high end vintage ring is well crafted and is made with an artsy design. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!