Here we have for purchase an expertly restored, Ruby & Diamond 1ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Women's Estate Ring. This intense blood red, oval cut, natural untreated Ruby measures 6.21mm long by 4.11mm by 1.83mm deep, weighs .73 carats, and has brilliant luster and rich color with excellent VS clarity and no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this amazing Ruby are pave halo natural 1.50mm round cut diamond accents (18 total) which weighs a combined .27 carats, are I color, and are VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing one of a kind gemstones are set in a solid 14kt yellow gold 4-prong setting and is clearly marked 14kp. KP, meaning Karat Plumb ensures that the gold content of the piece is guaranteed to be at least the number of karats indicated or better. The ring weighs 3.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Rubies are the premier stone in the gemstone industry. This more valuable Blood Red is most prized in the world. Ruby is famous for its brilliance and fire, some of the finest pigeon blood or blood red come from Burma. Ruby is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural red Ruby gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. This ring has so much sparkle that you are sure to get noticed from across the room wearing this beauty. You wont find another one like this in pristine condition! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!