Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, D'Block Tanzanite & Diamond .50tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense bluish-violet, oval faceted cut, natural D'Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified at 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. It measures 6.00mm long 4.00mm wide by 3.88mm deep and weighs .41 carats. The intense bluish violet is most prized in the gemstone industry and you will catch yourself staring at this mystical color changing gemstone for hours. The D'Block mine was found at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The small deposit extracted the most valuable and rare Tanzanites in the world. Accenting this amazing high quality gemstone are a cluster of side set 1.50mm natural round cut diamond accents (6 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .09 carats. These exceptional gemstones are set in a very detailed solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with cluster diamond accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The show-stopping ring weighs 3.1 grams, and is an easily re-sizeable size 5 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today! The Tanzanite gemstone was named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which it was discovered. Tanzanites are noted for its remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. You will not be disappointed with this beauty, simplistic design makes it a true show-stopper! Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!