Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Radiant 2.13tcw Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 10kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, Caribbean green, oval faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions and lots of copper rainbow traces and manganese throughout. These internal particles are what creates the mystical color-change and rainbow effects that the gemstone is known for. This exceptional Paraiba Tourmaline measures 8.63mm long by 6.88mm wide by 5.02mm deep and weighs 2.05 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this stunning gemstone are side accented, round cut natural 1.75mm diamond accents (4 total) that weigh a combined total of .08 carats, and are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed solid 10kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set diamond accented setting and is clearly marked 10K. The ring weighs 3.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. These rare gemstones are among the world's most collectible in the industry. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. This showstopper ring is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions. Great quality investment piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!