Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 2.11tcw Certified D'Block Tanzanite & Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense bluish-violet, oval faceted cut, natural D’Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 9.08mm long by 7.12mm wide by 4.31mm deep and weighs 1.93 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This mesmerizing purple blue color is most prized in the gemstone industry and you will catch yourself staring at this stunning color changing stone for hours! Accenting this stunning gemstone are a partial halo of natural 1.50mm round cut diamond accents (12 total) that are I color with VS-SI clarity and weigh a combined total of .18 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a solid 18kt yellow gold 4-prong set solitaire setting with diamond accents, and is clearly marked 18K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The Tanzanite gemstone was named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which it was discovered. Tanzanites are noted for its remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The radiating saturation of color combined with the unbeatable sparkle of the diamonds makes this ring really pop! Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to get noticed. This ring is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. GIL Certification included with purchase. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!