Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1.80tcw Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, Caribbean green, pear faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with slight visible inclusions and lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. These internal particles create the color-change and rainbow effects that Paraiba Tourmalines are known for. This unbelievable Paraiba Tourmaline measures 8.71mm long by 6.04mm wide by 4.82mm deep and weighs 1.70 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this mesmerizing gemstone are 1.50mm diamond accents (7 total) that are I color, VS2-SI1 clarity, and weigh a combined total of .10 carats. These high quality gemstones are set in a very well made solid 14kt Yellow Gold solitaire with diamond accents 4-prong set setting that is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 9 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense purple to pool water blue colors. The design of this vintage ring is breathtaking! You will be shocked by the Caribbean bluish green pop and the distinct traces of orange and rainbow copper makes this stone truly one of a kind! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!