Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Exquisite Elegant Natural Akoya Pearl & .16tcw Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense creamy white pink, natural Akoya Pearl has brilliant luster and rich color. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The Pearl measures 7.18mm, and is perfectly round with no imperfections. Accenting the stunning pearl are side accented natural 2.25mm round cut diamond accents (4 total) that weigh a total of .16 carats, and are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing one of a kind gemstones are set in a vintage designed solid 14kt Yellow Gold solitaire with side accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Pearls are a traditional symbol of elegance and beauty. Creating pearls is a fascinating process that requires much time and dedication. The amount of light the pearl reflect is mesmerizing with a deep mirror like reflection and inner light luminous luster. This ring is very timeless and really makes a statement. You wont find another one in pristine condition or unique in color! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new black velour ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!