Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1tcw Tanzanite 10kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This exceptional ring features a cluster of intense bluish-violet, emerald faceted cut, natural Tanzanites (4 total) that have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified at 50X to see details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each show-stopping Tanzanite measures 5.50mm long by 3.00mm wide by 2.21mm deep and weighs a combined total of 1 carat. This intense bluish violet color is very rare and most valuable in the gemstone industry, and you are sure to catch yourself staring at this stunning piece of jewelry for hours. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, vintage inspired, custom solid 10kt Yellow Gold 4-prong gemstone cluster setting and is clearly hallmarked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. This ring is truly a very rare high end masterpiece. You wont see another ring like this! Tanzanites were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. This ring has so much color and personality that you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new black velour ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!