Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1.57tcw Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond 14kt White Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stylish ring features a single intense cornflower blue, round brilliant cut, untreated untreated Ceylon Sapphire that has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 6.21mm round by 3.22mm deep and weighs 1.09 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this stunning gemstone are 1.75mm natural round cut pave and halo diamond accents (24 total) that weigh a combined total of .48 carats, and are I color with VS-SI clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a solid 14kt White Gold diamond accented 4-prong solitaire with accents setting that displays a lot of detail and sparkle and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium , and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring shows absolutely no signs of wear at all. Blue Sapphire is one of the most classic precious gemstones ever, and the Ceylon variety is one of the most sought after types of sapphire. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. The fire that the diamond catch when they hit the light is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. You will not be disappointed with this stunning piece—the color of this stone cannot be beat! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out, or as a one of a kind Gemstone Engagement ring! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!