Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Color Changing Beauty 1.13ct Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense pool water blue green oval cut natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions and lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. This exceptional Paraiba Tourmaline also has vivid neon green coloring when the light hits it a certain way making the stone appear to be two different colors, or change colors, depending on how you look at it. It measures 7.66mm long by 5.90mm by 3.48mm and weighs 1.13 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire detailed setting. This stunning ring is clearly marked “14K” on the inside of the band, weighs 4.0 grams, and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring was in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. These rare gemstones are among the world's most collectible in the industry and the dual color of this particular stone cannot be beat. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. You wont find a better Paraiba with such stunning clarity and color! You are sure to gather many compliments and attention when wearing this showstopper collectors piece! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in a brand new exquisite natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!