Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Showstopper 2.23tcw Tanzanite & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense bluish-violet, oval brilliant cut, natural Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. It measures 9.18mm long by 7.29mm wide by 3.50mm deep and weighs 1.85 carats. This intense bluish violet color is most prized in the gemstone industry. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. The halo round cut 1.75mm natural Diamond accents (16 total) weigh .38 carats total, and are VS2-SI1 Clarity with H color. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a designer Exquisite, very detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond halo accents setting and is clearly marked 14K and the brand name “Exquisite” on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. This ring is truly a showstopper piece. You will be the highlight of the room wearing this! Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. This classic regal setting and pop of bright purple color are sure to gather many compliments! GIL Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!