Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .21tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Cluster Bow Fashion Statement Women's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features a show-stopping bow design set in solid 14kt buttery yellow gold, adorned with a cluster of flawless round brilliant cut natural Diamonds that have outstanding I color, VS2-SI1 clarity, and shows absolutely no visible inclusions. Each Diamond (14 total) measures 1.50mm round and together they weigh a combined total of .21 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These high quality gemstones have so much fire and sparkle that you are sure to catch yourself staring at them for hours! These diamonds are set in an elegantly detailed, ribbed design, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set cluster style Bow ring that and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 5.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring i s in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. Perfect for everyday wear, or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. The unique bow design is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!