Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Beautiful Black and White 5.50mm Tahitian & Akoya Pearl 10kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features a two single solitaire exquisite natural pearls. Both the intense graphite gray natural Tahitian Pearl, as well as the creamy white pink natural Akoya Pearl have excellent color and cut! These mesmerizing pearls measure 5.50mm each and have brilliant luster and shine that catches the light with mesmerizing rainbow colors. Pictures are magnified at 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These show-stopping Pearls are set in a finely detailed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold cluster designed statement ring setting that is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The exceptional ring weighs 2.9 grams and is an easily re-sizeable size 5 ½. The Tahitian pearl is an organic gem formed from the black lip oyster. These pearls derive their name from the fact that they are primarily cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, around Tahiti. Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance one's karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. The pearl is also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer. Creating pearls is a fascinating process that requires much time and dedication. The amount of light the pearls reflect is truly breathtaking with a deep mirror like reflection and inner light luminous luster. This ring is a real high quality piece and is in great shape-- you will not be disappointed! The beautiful gray color of this natural Tahitian pearl, combined with the shimmering pink of the Akoya pearl is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!