Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified 1.05ct Tsavorite Garnet 14kt White Gold Solitaire Women's Estate Ring. This very rare, intense poison-apple-green, trillion brilliant cut, natural untreated Certified Tsavorite Garnet has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more opaque due to many inclusions. There is so much brilliance and glow in the mystical rare gemstone that you are sure to catch yourself staring at it for hours. This stunning gemstone measures 6.51mm long by 6.27mm wide by 3.87mm deep and weighs 1.05 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail and are not visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality Garnet is set in a twist band detailed, 14kt White Gold bezel-set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring shows absolutely no signs of wear at all and is ready to be gifted or worn today. The shining green Tsavorite is a young gemstone with a very long geological history. Its home is the East-African bushland along the border between Kenya and Tanzania. The few mines lie in a uniquely beautiful landscape of arid grassland with bare, dry hills. Its dangerous country, the habitat of snakes, and now and then a lion patrols, on the lookout for prey. There, near the world-famous Tsavo National Park, that history began. These highly collectible rare gemstones are sky rocketing in price. This ring has amazing color and twist band design makes this a statement piece. You wont find a better quality Tsavorite Garnet ring anywhere! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. PGTL Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!