Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Exquisite X .36tcw Diamond Cluster 14kt Yellow Gold Stud Statement Estate Earrings. These stunning solitaire stud earrings feature a cluster of round brilliant cut natural Diamonds (9 per earring), which are H color with outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity with no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each sparkling Diamond measures 1.75mm round and weighs a combined total of .18 carats per earring ( .36 carats total for both earrings with a combined total of 18 Diamonds). These amazing high quality Diamonds are set in a very thick and well made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 2-prong set Diamond cluster letter “X” setting. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 5.3 grams and features sturdy butterfly push backs for a secure fastening that are clearly hallmarked 14K. Just polished and cleaned so that they shine like brand new, these earrings show absolutely no signs of wear at all and are ready to be gifted or worn today! Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas, or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. The quality and design of these earrings is breathtaking—and the eye-catching style is sure to gather much attention when worn! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
. Any rings resized or altered are non returnable.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!