Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .36tcw Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond 18k White Gold Pendant Women's Estate Necklace. This intense cornflower blue, pear brilliant cut, natural untreated Ceylon Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The Sapphire measures 3.50mm long by 2.50mm wide by 1.63mm deep and weighs .20 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the rare and valuable gemstone are pave diamonds and a halo of 1.25mm round cut natural Diamond accents (16 total) with VS2-SI1 clarity, H color, and weighing a combined total of .16 carats. These high quality stones are set in this very elegant solid 18kt White Gold diamond pave accented drop pendant setting and is clearly marked 750 on the back of the very sturdy lobster clasp closure of the 16” chain. The necklace and pendant combined weigh a total of 3.8 grams. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this pendant necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Ceylon Sapphire is famous for its brilliance and fire, some of the finest cornflower blue sapphires come from Sri Lanka. Blue Sapphire is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. This necklace will become your sure favorite! The well made high end design sits perfectly on the neck and really stands out! Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!