Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .74tcw Diamond 18kt Rose Gold Pendant Estate Necklace. This stunning necklace features intense fiery round cut 1.50mm natural Diamonds (49 total) are G color with outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity with no visible inclusions. Together, the diamonds weigh .74 carats total. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality diamonds are set in a solid 18kt Rose Gold pave diamond cluster pendant setting clearly marked 750 on the back of the pendant. This stunning artistic pendant is hung on an 16" inch solid 14kt Rose Gold chain necklace that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the sturdy lobster clasp closure. The pendant and necklace weigh a combined 4.3 grams. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Though it is a gem of winter, the color of ice, Diamond is a crystal of Light; its high frequency energy is dispersed into flashing prisms of brilliant “fire” that typifies the sun. It is a spiritual stone, a symbol of perfection and illumination, activating the Crown and Etheric Chakras. It enhances inner vision and stimulates creativity, imagination, and ingenuity, opening the mind to the “new” and “possible.” The Diamond, in its rarity and beauty, is a symbol of purity and innocence, of love and fidelity, and embraces strength of character, ethics, and faithfulness to oneself and others. The rich rose gold color really pops against the fire and sparkle of the diamonds. This necklace is a piece of artwork with its intricate design! You will not see another like this one. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!