Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .33tcw Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Pendant Women's Estate Necklace. This stunning, rare pendant necklace features a cluster of exquisite intense round cut natural Diamonds (11 total) that are I color with exceptional VS2-SI1 clarity and no visible inclusions. The exquisite diamonds measures 2.00mm round by 1.46mm deep each and weigh a combined total of .33 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a solid 14kt Yellow Gold bezel-set Cross shaped cluster pendant setting that is very detailed and clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant loop. The 16” box chain necklace is also clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the very sturdy lobster clasp closure. The pendant and necklace weigh a combined 4.1 grams. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. The smooth design and large sparkling diamonds grabs your attention and will get a lot of compliments. Perfect for an anniversary or birthday gift! Dress it up or dress it down, this necklace is sure to go with anything. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!