Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .36tcw Fancy Blue Diamond & Diamond 14kt White Gold Pendant Estate Necklace. This rare, exquisite deep fancy blue round brilliant cut natural Blue Diamond has stunning VS2-SI1 clarity with no visible inclusions. The Blue Diamonds measures 4mm round by 2.51mm deep and weighs .30 carats. Pictures are magnified at 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the rare and valuable Blue Diamond are pave set, round cut natural Diamond accents (12 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .06 carats. These high quality gemstones are set in a very elegant, well made, solid 14kt White Gold 4-prong set solitaire pendant setting with diamond accents and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant, as well as 585 on the lobster claw clasp closure of the 18" solid 14kt White Gold cable chain necklace. The pendant and necklace weigh combined 2.6 grams, and were just cleaned, polished, and re-dipped in White Gold rhodium so that it shines like new and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. This breathtaking piece will get a lot of compliments. Celebrities and movie stars have made blue diamonds famous! This necklace is perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new, natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!