Here we have for purchase or layaway, an expertly restored, 14kt White Gold 16" 5.9 Grams 1.75mm Braided Wheat Chain Estate Necklace. This amazing high quality, braided wheat style chain link necklace consists of solid 14kt White Gold. Pictures have been magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The high-end 1.75mm solid (not hollow) 14kt white gold necklace weighs 5.9 grams, is clearly marked 14K on the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure, and is 16" inches long. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. White gold is made of a mixture of pure gold and white metals such as nickel, silver and palladium, usually with a rhodium coating. White gold is real but it’s not made entirely of gold. The other metals help to strengthen the gold and increase its durability for jewelry. A wheat chain is fashioned from intertwined teardrop shaped links, all aligned in the same direction. The chain appears like an ear of wheat and has been named after the innate intricacies of a sheaf of wheat. The intricate braided design of this stunning necklace is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. This hefty, solid 14kt white gold chain necklace is the perfect everyday piece, or for dressing up for those special occasions. Wear it on its own, layered with other necklaces, or paired with your favorite pendant or charm for a truly one of a kind look. The stylish and elegant design of this necklace chain makes it a must have. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!