Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Turquoise 18kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Vintage Unique Rare Women's Estate Ring. This stunning electric turquoise blue, natural piece of Turquoise has outstanding, vivid luster, and rich color with absolutely no flaws and lots of natural veining throughout. The exceptional Turquoise gemstone measures 13.80mm long by 10.10mm wide. This show-stopping piece of Turquoise is held on a spindle so that it moves and spins as your hands move. This unique and rare feature is one of a kind and is sure to captivate and wow! Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This high quality gemstone is set in a very detailed, vintage designed, solid 18kt Yellow Gold solitaire gemstone setting and is clearly hallmarked 750 on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 5.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of Kings, Shamans, and Warriors. Turquoise is the stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, and healing to the eye. It dispels negative energy and can be worn to protect against outside influences or pollutants in the atmosphere. Turquoise balances and aligns all the chakras, stabilizing mood swings and instilling inner calm. It is excellent for depression and exhaustion, it also has the power to prevent panic attacks. Turquoise is the birthstone of December. It is one of the first ever gemstones to be mined and has long been prized for its intense color. The design of this ring and color of this Turquoise gemstone is breathtaking. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!