Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Tsavorite Garnet .30ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Heart Pendant Women's Adjustable Estate Necklace. This exceptional pendant features an intense granny smith green, round brilliant cut natural Tsavorite Garnet that has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This stunning gemstone measures 4.00mm round by 2.20mm deep, and weighs 0.30 carat. This highly collectable gemstone, is set in a very well made, scroll detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire pendant setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant. Hung on an adjustable, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, cable chain necklace that can be worn either 18” or 20” is also hallmarked 14K on the sturdy lobster clasp closure, this pendant necklace is sure to captivate and receive many compliments and attention when worn. The necklace and pendant weighs 3.7 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. This necklace is truly a very rare high end masterpiece. The shining green Tsavorite is a young gemstone with a very long geological history. Its home is the East-African bushland along the border between Kenya and Tanzania. The few mines lie in a uniquely beautiful landscape of arid grassland with bare, dry hills. Its dangerous country, the habitat of snakes, and now and then a lion patrols, on the lookout for prey. There, near the world-famous Tsavo National Park, that history began. These highly collectible rare gemstones are sky rocketing in price. The vivid, amazing color, and the beautiful heart scroll design makes this a statement piece perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!