Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Tanzanite 3.05ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Vintage Fine Gemstone Women's Estate Ring. This gorgeous, intense violet-purple-blue, round faceted cut natural Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 9.00mm round by 5.40mm deep and weighs 3.05 carats. Pictures have been magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Together, these beautiful gemstones are set in a very finely detailed, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 6-prong set, solitaire setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 7.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The vivid color of the Tanzanite combined with the intricate design of the setting makes this ring a true statement piece. You will be the highlight of the room wearing this stunning ring and you are sure to receive many compliments and attention! Perfect for everyday wear, or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!