Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Sphene 2.80tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Stud Gemstone Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning gemstone stud earrings feature intense green-yellow, round faceted cut, natural untreated Sphenes, which have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. There is so much mesmerizing fire from these gemstones that you are sure to captivate and wow. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each stunning Sphene measures 7.00mm by 3.90mm deep. The mesmerizing gemstones weigh 1.40 carat each, for a combined total of 2.80 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, classic basket design, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire stud earring settings that are clearly hallmarked 14K on the earring posts as well as the sturdy butterfly push-back closures. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, these earrings are in pristine condition, ready to be gifted or worn today. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 1.8 grams. Sphene, also known as titanite, has rich body colors, strong trichroism, and fire that exceeds diamond. Although softer than many popular gems, sphenes can make wonderful jewelry if set and maintained properly. Sphene is usually included and rarely even eye clean so this is a one of a kind find. Sphene's relatively low hardness (5 to 5.5) and distinct gemological properties make it a desirable piece for collectors as well as adventurous jewelry enthusiasts. Sphene's dispersion or fire ranks among the highest in the gem world. The name "sphene" comes from the Greek word, "sphen" meaning "wedge" which alludes to the formation of its crystals. These exceptional earrings are sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!