Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1.45tcw Mali Grossular Garnet & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, untreated intense vivid yellow-orange, oval faceted cut natural Mali Garnet has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions! It measures 6.73mm long by 5.91mm wide by 3.62mm deep and weighs 1.39 carats. Accenting this amazing gemstone on either side are clusters of 1.50mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (4 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity, and weigh a combined total of .06 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. These exceptional high quality gemstones are set in a very classic designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. One of the rarer varieties in the garnet group, Mali Garnet is a blend of grossular and andradite. Discovered in 1994 in the west African country of Mali (still its only known source), this gemstone has great brilliance and a high dispersion. Its colors range from almost tsavorite green, to yellow-green, yellow, gold, and brown. You won't find a better statement piece! The mesmerizing fire displayed, and bright color of this stone are sure to gather much attention and get many compliments when worn. This celebrity style statement ring would make the perfect gift for that special love in your life! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!