Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ruby .03ct 10kt Yellow Black Hills Gold Eagle Statement Solitaire Men's Estate Ring. This exceptional ring for him features an American Bald Eagle intertwined with the classic Black Hills Gold leaf and vine design. The eye of the Eagle was made of a vibrant red, natural untreated Ruby that has exceptional VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The Ruby measures 2.00mm round by 1.60mm deep and weighs .03 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high-quality gemstone is set in a vintage designed, solid 10kt Black Hills Gold, bezel-set solitaire gemstone ring and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 11.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 14 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! Rubies are the premier stone in the gemstone industry. This more valuable Blood Red is most prized in the world. Ruby is famous for its brilliance and fire, some of the finest pigeon blood or blood red come from Burma. Ruby is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural red Ruby gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. Perfect for everyday wear, or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!