Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Pink Tourmaline 4ct 14kt White Gold Gemstone Solitaire Engagement Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense magenta-orange-pink, round brilliant cut natural untreated Pink Tourmaline measures 10.29mm round by 6.13mm deep, weighs 4 carats, and has exceptional VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. The brilliant luster, rich shine, and unique facet cuts of this gemstone gives it a particular sparkle that is sure to captivate and wow. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing one of a kind gemstone is set in a classic designed, solid 14kt White Gold. 4-prong set solitaire Engagement Ring style setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Rubellites are a particularly beautiful gemstone from the colorful family of the Tourmalines. Its color shines in the most beautiful nuances from red to shocking pink. The name comes from the Latin word "rubellus" which means reddish. It is the most prized and expensive member of the tourmaline family besides the Paraiba because of its beauty and rarity. This ring is very unique and really stands out—you will not find another celebrity style cocktail ring like this! This ring is very bold and really makes a huge statement. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly unique Gemstone Engagement Ring! You won’t find another one with this intense color or sparkle! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!