Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond .90tcw 14kt Yellow & White Gold Women’s Estate Ring. This stunning, intense pool-water-blue-green, oval faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. This magical Paraiba Tourmaline has lots of copper and manganese traces throughout, which gives this stone an internal rainbow glow; you will catch yourself staring at the sparkle effects for hours. It measures 6.82mm long by 5.36mm wide by 3.10mm deep and weighs .76 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this glowing Tourmaline are a halo of 1.25mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (14 total) that are H color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weighs a combined total of .14 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, vintage two-tone gold designed, solid 14kt Yellow & White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.1 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white Gold Rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming harder and harder to find. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The rare and unique purple blue color of this Paraiba Tourmaline is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!