Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Paraiba Tourmaline .95ct 10kt Yellow Black Hills Gold Solitaire Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, intensely vibrant pool water blue-green, marquise natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The visible traces of copper and manganese traces throughout the gemstone gives off captivating internal rainbow effects. The rare gemstone measures 9.52mm long by 4.02mm wide by 2.91mm deep and weighs .95 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very detailed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, Black Hills Gold intricately designed leaf and vine, solitaire 4-prong setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming harder and harder to find. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!