Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Padparadscha Sapphire .57ct 10kt Yellow Gold Heart Pendant Women's Estate Necklace. This mesmerizing peach-pink, round cut, natural untreated Padparadscha Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity absolutely no visible inclusions unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more dark and opaque due to many inclusions. The exceptional gemstone measures 5.20mm round by 2.49mm deep and weighs .57 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very classic designed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire heart shaped pendant setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the pendant loop. Hung on a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 18” box chain necklace that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure, this pendant necklace weighs a combined total of 2.9 grams. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this pendant necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. Padparadscha Sapphires are also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond, so you can be sure that this beauty will last for years to come. Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is the 5th or 45th anniversary gemstone. This rare and coveted sapphire is the symbol of peace and enlightenment. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. This shimmering heart shaped pendant really makes a statement. The color of this Sapphire is sure to captivate and wow—you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when wearing this showstopper piece. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!