Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Lapis Lazuli 12mm 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Gemstone Stud Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning earrings feature intense royal blue, round cabochon cut, natural Lapis Lazuli gemstones (2 total, 1 per earring) that have outstanding clarity with brilliant luster and color. Each exceptional Lapis measures 12.25mm round by 6.50mm deep. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very elegant, vintage detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, solitaire bezel-set stud earring settings that are clearly hallmarked 14K on the earring posts, as well as on the sturdy butterfly push back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined total of 4.0 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after gemstones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. In ancient times Lapis Lazuli was most highly regarded because of its beautiful color and the valuable ultramarine dye derived from it. It is rock formed by multiple minerals, mostly Lazurite, Sodalite, Calcite and Pyrite, and is a rich medium to royal blue with gold flecks (pyrites). Lapis Lazuli was among the most highly prized tribute paid to Egypt, obtained from the oldest mines in the world, worked from around 4000 B.C. and still in use today. Lower-grade Lapis is lighter blue, so you can tell that these Lapis Lazuli stones bold darker blue color makes these a one of a kind showstopper piece! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!